Anchorage was blanketed by another 5 inch layer of snow last night. Winter wonderland. So beautiful, peaceful and soul relaxing. When I hiked to Fred Meyer's this morning, all bundled up, I made the first footsteps in the new snow, and found the battery needed to fire up the scale. Lynne and I are both down 3 pounds since this adventure began. We are so motivated now to keep going (yesterday I wanted a hot dog so badly - but didn't - What the pho?)
Energy Range is high - Affirmations:
1. When I trust the God within, anything is possible.
2. My body is healed, restored and filled with energy.
3. Life is unfolding perfectly.
4. I lovingly release all causes of dis-ease from my past and now live and move in joy.
5. I am worthy of an intimate, passionate relationship. (That was Lynne's)
1. Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie - http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/heavy-metal-detox-smoothie
2. Lunch - Spinach Salad (again ... just have to eat it again - tastes wonderful! http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/spinach-soup
3. Dinner - Green Juices (Celery + Pear + Cucumber + Kale + Ginger)
4. Possible Snacks - Dates, Raw sprouted watermelon seeds, a very few black walnuts: DON'T BECOME HUNGRY.
Today's EDUCATION: THE HEALING PATH
"ALKALIZE & MINERALIZE"
Movie - The Secondhand Lions
PocketGym and walking to Fred Meyer's & around the downtown mall.
After bar-hopping last night with the Battle Dawgs, we decided to take it a little easy/slow today. Getting ready for the big Iditarod event on Thursday night and going dog-mushing on Friday. The race kicks off on Saturday. Watch it on TV and we'll wave to you. Wish you were here.
Lynne & Deb
Lightened up by 3 pounds on day 3!
PS If you noticed our hoodies, you'll see the new R.E.D. colors on Battle Dawgs jackets. R=Remember, E=Everyone, D=Deployed.