Lynne and I arrived in Anchorage Alaska last night at 9:00 PM. We drove to my "tiny house" condo in Anchorage and went to bed early in preparation for DAY ONE of the Lighten-Up 33-Day Transformation challenge offered by RENOVA RESET.
Woke up early and cleaned out the cabinets and fridge of everything we don't want to eat again. Then I hiked through the snow to the dumpster to get the old stuff out of the house and then off to Fred Myers to buy ORGANIC Produce:
Celery Cucumbers Parsley Kiwi Bananas Avocado Lemons Garlic
OFF to a Great Start - Our day has proceeded with the following:
1. FOOD: Celery Juice and then added Cucumbers, Parsley, a Lemon and Garlic to the second 16-ounce glass. Snacked on KIWI, bananas, dates and some raw sprouted watermelon seeds. Sticking to all raw vegan foods.
2. WELLNESS MAP: We ran our ZYTO Scans to map out our path to wellness. We learned about our imbalances in required Vitamins, Preferred Foods, Suggested Exercise, Possible Viruses, Bacteria, Sleep, Triggers, Heavy Metals, DDT, Pesticides, Herbicides, Desired Services (massage, floats, HBOT, etc.) ...
3. DAILY EXERCISE: We began our exercise program. Pocket Gym Personal Trainer - Balance your body and mind in 12-minute workouts. Also, Power Breathing and Fantastic Faces to give our faces natural face-lifts.
4. EDUCATION: We watched the movie Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. The foundation of our meals is from The Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal, by Anthony William: Chapter 21 - The 28-Day Healing Cleanse.
www.medicalmedium.com/healingpath : "WELCOME' TO THE HEALING PATH (Listen)
5. MOTIVATION: Our MASCOT is the Iditarod dogs and how magnificent they are - like Olympic Athletes. They eat the best food known to dogs/man and love to run. They love their trainers and beg to be chosen to pull the sled.
Our GOAL is to be like them. To love the foods that love us back, to exercise because we love how we feel to watch the weight release from our bodies and dis-eases from our lives. To experience years falling off our faces and have clarity of mind.
Our GUIDE is "the more fruit we eat, the more weight and dis-ease we will release/lose."
6. FOOD: Our RULE is NEVER GET HUNGRY; Snacks are kiwi, bananas, raw seeds, dates, or celery.
A great start for Day ONE. See you tomorrow.
We would love to have you join us on this Wellness Journey wherever you are.